The End of America
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
2011-07-08 13:46:51 UTC
On Jul 7, 11:43 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
The only thing we can't teach them is how to be wise the funds, or
even what that infrastructure should look like.
It's complicated but in the end it's all about money.
When the history of the empires tells the end of America, it'll say
it's CORRUPTION that brought it down. We did all these fatal mistakes:

1- We exported our manufacturing to China,

2- We embarked on too many wars and we didn't tax it,

3- We failed to adapt to the changes happening in the world, chiefly
Climate Change,

4- We failed to tax gasoline and thus encourage alternative
transportation,

5- We failed to tell the truth in order to win elections,

6- We failed to listen to the FIRST & LAST MESSENGER OF THE JUNGLE
(me)...

China will only reign for a short while and it'll fall too. The Earth
can not sustain it.

Here my crystal ball goes dark.

JimmyMac
2011-08-02 21:07:21 UTC
On Jul 8, 8:46 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Post by His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
[...]
http://a6.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/050/Purple/df/83/bb/mzl.frourozv.png
We have taxed gasoline actually. As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot and
will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-03 04:27:33 UTC
"JimmyMac" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:af6cfb62-42a7-4686-8f71-***@k9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...
[...]
Post by JimmyMac
We have taxed gasoline actually. As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot and
will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.

Only liberals like Tom Sherman embrace multiculturalism. What is interesting
is that those who embrace multiculturalism always manage to live separately
from it, thereby avoiding the worst consequences of it.

There are blacks from Somalia and Ethiopia resident in Worthington and they
seem not to have a clue about where they are. No one knows for sure how they
even got here, but I suspect it was some idiotic church group which brought
them here. Missionary types have always been wrongheaded and do nothing but
mess up people's lives. These Ethiopians would be better off in their own
land even if they were starving to death.

America is already far gone and our best days are behind us.
--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
T°m Sherm@n
2011-08-03 04:33:13 UTC
[...] As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot and
will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.
What liberal elite? The US Government is run by a combination of
financiers and Zionists, both of which are happy to destroy the country
to meet their own ends.
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-03 04:42:31 UTC
Post by T°m ***@n
[...] As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot and
will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.
What liberal elite? The US Government is run by a combination of
financiers and Zionists, both of which are happy to destroy the country to
meet their own ends.
It is the media and the academy which determine what most Americans think
about anything. And both the media and the academy are liberal in the
extreme. Journalists and professors need to be taken out and shot. Might as
well shoot you too since you are in incapable of ever learning anything.
T°m Sherm@n
2011-08-07 06:17:57 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by T°m ***@n
[...]
Have you considered "open mic" night at a comedy club?
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
2011-08-10 16:39:30 UTC
Elites --both left and right-- love to import CHEAP LABOR and then make it look like an act of humanism.

If you want to appreciate Mexican culture, you must go to Mexico.
Just zis Guy, you know?
2011-08-03 09:19:45 UTC
Post by JimmyMac
We have taxed gasoline actually. As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot
and will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.
What have the Romans ever done for us, eh?

- --
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
to be worth at least what you paid for them.
PGP public key at http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/pgp-public.key
Edward Dolan
2011-08-03 12:46:08 UTC
Post by JimmyMac
We have taxed gasoline actually. As for the rest, much of what is
mentioned served to usher in the fall of many an empire. but one
crucial item is missing, that we embraced the concept of
multiculturalism. Blinded by myopic ideological principles of
cultural relativism and political correctness, the liberal elite
endorsed a flawed social experiment known as multiculturalism. The
principles of cultural relativism and political correctness cannot
and will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved the road to the
ruination of every democracy and history is beginning to repeat
itself.
What have the Romans ever done for us, eh?
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and springs
essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization fell of its own
rottenness, and the West is now well on its way to falling from similar
rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK know all about the fall of empires.
T°m Sherm@n
2011-08-07 06:29:25 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
[...]
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and springs
essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization fell of its own
rottenness, and the West is now well on its way to falling from similar
rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK know all about the fall of empires.
Jerks from the US will soon also have first-hand knowledge about the
collapse of an empire.
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Rod Speed
Fools have been running that line for almost a century now.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-07 14:19:36 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and
springs essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization
fell of its own rottenness, and the West is now well on its way to
falling from similar rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK know
all about the fall of empires.
Jerks from the US will soon also have first-hand knowledge about the
collapse of an empire.
Fools have been running that line for almost a century now.
Yes, but it is really going to happen in this century. China will be the new
super power and it will know how to sustain that power. It is not fucked-up
like the Soviet Union was.

All democracies are doomed. They simply are not as efficient as
dictatorships. Oriental despotism has always been the favored form of
governance of mankind from a historical perspective. The Arab Muslims love
it to this very day. Even the English will not give up their monarchy.
Rod Speed
2011-08-07 19:31:01 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and
springs essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization
fell of its own rottenness, and the West is now well on its way to
falling from similar rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK know
all about the fall of empires.
Jerks from the US will soon also have first-hand knowledge about the
collapse of an empire.
Fools have been running that line for almost a century now.
Yes, but it is really going to happen in this century.
Fools have been ran that line for the whole of the last century too.

Didnt happen, and it fact the US came to completely dominate
the entire world militarily and completely imploded the entire
world financial system TWICE.
Post by Edward Dolan
China will be the new super power
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Post by Edward Dolan
It is not fucked-up like the Soviet Union was.
It did fuck up MUCH worse when that fool Mao ruled the roost.

It remains to be seen if they are that stupid again.
Post by Edward Dolan
All democracies are doomed.
Fools have been running that line ever since it was invented.

It is in fact the alternatives that have ALL been
doomed, often suprisingly quickly like with communism.

We will never see absolute monarchys again, you watch.
Post by Edward Dolan
They simply are not as efficient as dictatorships.
Have fun listing even a single one that has lasted
anything like any of the great democracys have.
Post by Edward Dolan
Oriental despotism has always been the favored form of governance of mankind from a historical perspective.
So were absolute monarchys, now long gone.
Post by Edward Dolan
The Arab Muslims love it to this very day.
They love it so much they spend most of the time rioting to get rid of it.
Liz is completely irrelevant. BigEars will be in spades.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-07 22:14:28 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and
springs essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization
fell of its own rottenness, and the West is now well on its way to
falling from similar rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK know
all about the fall of empires.
Jerks from the US will soon also have first-hand knowledge about the
collapse of an empire.
Fools have been running that line for almost a century now.
Yes, but it is really going to happen in this century.
Fools have been ran that line for the whole of the last century too.
Fools no doubt last century, but wise men this century. Or do you think the
US can go on forever like it has been?
Post by Rod Speed
Didnt happen, and it fact the US came to completely dominate
the entire world militarily and completely imploded the entire
world financial system TWICE.
Yes, you are describing the 20th century when the US was relatively
untouched by the world wars.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
China will be the new super power
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan is a small island off the coast of Asia. China is a continental power.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
and it will know how to sustain that power.
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US. Both the
Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans. The
Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
It is not fucked-up like the Soviet Union was.
It did fuck up MUCH worse when that fool Mao ruled the roost.
Even so, China is NOT Russia. The people are different.
Post by Edward Dolan
All democracies are doomed.
Fools have been running that line ever since it was invented.
Democracies are very recent experiments in self-government. There is no
guarantee they will be around for long. Slavery is the natural condition of
mankind, not freedom.
Post by Rod Speed
It is in fact the alternatives that have ALL been
doomed, often suprisingly quickly like with communism.
Nope, tyrannies have been around forever. Africa is a good example of the
type. People do not mind being ruled by thugs provided the thugs give them a
minimum livelihood.
Post by Rod Speed
We will never see absolute monarchys again, you watch.
They will not be called that I grant you, but they will not be all that
different in their effects. The Russians under Communism were being ruled by
despots no different than the Tsars. How was Stalin any different than Ivan
the Terrible?

It does not matter if the ruler declares that his power comes from the
people or that it comes from God. The result is the same. Communism in the
Soviet Union was as much a religion as Christianity was under the Tsars.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
They simply are not as efficient as dictatorships.
Have fun listing even a single one that has lasted
anything like any of the great democracys have.
The pharaohs of Egypt lasted thousands of years. All the monarchies of
Europe lasted for hundreds of years.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Oriental despotism has always been the favored form of governance of
mankind from a historical perspective.
So were absolute monarchys, now long gone.
Not gone, just existing under different trappings.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Arab Muslims love it to this very day.
They love it so much they spend most of the time rioting to get rid of it.
But only to replace it with more of the same. The Muslim religion
predisposes them to favor strong man rule. The Arab spring will result in
the usual Arab winter.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Even the English will not give up their monarchy.
Liz is completely irrelevant. BigEars will be in spades.
So why don't the English give up their monarchy?
T°m Sherm@n
2011-08-07 23:11:37 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
and it will know how to sustain that power.
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US. Both the
Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans. The
Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's due to *not* have
central banks run by the international banking cartel, which is why both
had to be goaded into going to war. Both countries would have suffered
terrible deprivations due to the sanctions put in place by the bankers.
Central banks run by the international banking cartel were illegally
forced on both countries following WW2.
Post by Edward Dolan
[...]
They will not be called that I grant you, but they will not be all that
different in their effects. The Russians under Communism were being ruled by
despots no different than the Tsars. How was Stalin any different than Ivan
the Terrible?
The Tsars, and well as the post-Stalin Soviet Politburo were Russians,
and only repressed the people to the extent they thought necessary to
hold onto power. The Soviets under Lenin and Stalin were primarily
foreigners of Khazarian heritage, and therefore slaughtered millions of
Russians, Ukrainians, etc without any more compunction than McDonald's
has slaughtering cattle (since that is what they considered the Russian
people to be).
Post by Edward Dolan
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Arab Muslims love it to this very day.
They love it so much they spend most of the time rioting to get rid of it.
But only to replace it with more of the same. The Muslim religion
predisposes them to favor strong man rule. The Arab spring will result in
the usual Arab winter.
[...]
Ed, your ignorant bias is showing once again.
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 00:36:48 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
and it will know how to sustain that power.
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US. Both
the Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to
Americans. The Germans were too which is why they almost won the
wars in Europe.
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's
Mindlessly silly. Neither were a patch on the US economy
at that time, which is why they both lost WW2.
Post by T°m ***@n
due to *not* have central banks run by the international banking cartel,
Even sillier.
Post by T°m ***@n
which is why both had to be goaded into going to war.
And that in spades.
Post by T°m ***@n
Central banks run by the international banking cartel were illegally forced on both countries following WW2.
And we didnt see yet another world war in the next generation.
Yours in spades,
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 01:10:38 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's
Mindlessly silly. Neither were a patch on the US economy
at that time, which is why they both lost WW2.
Germany lost the war to the USSR. Japan lost the war to the US. Both the
USSR and the US were lucky that they had enough time to get armed.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Yours in spades,
Fuck you too RS!
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 01:14:52 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's
Mindlessly silly. Neither were a patch on the US economy
at that time, which is why they both lost WW2.
Germany lost the war to the USSR.
And wouldnt have done that without the US economy being able to
supply the USSR with massive material with which to fight the war.
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan lost the war to the US.
Essentially because the Japanese economy at that time wasnt a patch on the US economy at that time.
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the USSR and the US were lucky that they had enough time to get armed.
Even sillier when they lost so much at Pearl Harbor.
That was a comment to him, stupid.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 02:36:18 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany lost the war to the USSR.
And wouldnt have done that without the US economy being able to
supply the USSR with massive material with which to fight the war.
The aid helped but it was Russian blood that won the war, not the aid.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan lost the war to the US.
Essentially because the Japanese economy at that time wasnt a patch on the
US economy at that time.
What does the economy matter if whatever is available is all going into a
war effort. Japan was making tanks while we were making automobiles.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the USSR and the US were lucky that they had enough time to get armed.
Even sillier when they lost so much at Pearl Harbor.
We had a couple of years to arm. How many years did Russia have to arm
before being invaded?
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Ed, your ignorant bias is showing once again.
Yours in spades,
Fuck you too RS!
That was a comment to him, stupid.
I know you from last time. You are a fucker pure and simple and that is how
I will treat you. Since neither one of us gives a god damn about facts, it
will be a contest to see whose whose invective is stronger.
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 06:51:28 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany lost the war to the USSR.
And wouldnt have done that without the US economy being able to
supply the USSR with massive material with which to fight the war.
The aid helped
Without that they would have put their hands up like the did in WW1.
Post by Edward Dolan
but it was Russian blood that won the war, not the aid.
Without the aid they wouldnt have survived long enough to be able to do that.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan lost the war to the US.
Essentially because the Japanese economy at that time wasnt a patch on the US economy at that time.
What does the economy matter if whatever is available is all going into a war effort.
Without a good enough economy, whatever is available isnt enough
to let you win when the other side leaves you for dead economically.
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan was making tanks while we were making automobiles.
And never did make any tanks anything like the best of what the americans made.

Planes in spades.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the USSR and the US were lucky that they had enough time to get armed.
Even sillier when they lost so much at Pearl Harbor.
We had a couple of years to arm. How many years did Russia have to arm before being invaded?
Pity they didnt bother.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Ed, your ignorant bias is showing once again.
Yours in spades,
Fuck you too RS!
That was a comment to him, stupid.
I know you from last time. You are a fucker pure and simple and that is how I will treat you. Since neither one of us
gives a god damn
about facts,
You wouldnt know what a real fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.
Then you have lost before you even started, as always.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 14:09:21 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
it will be a contest to see whose whose invective is stronger.
Then you have lost before you even started, as always.
You are too god damn fucking stupid for me to bother with. Each and every
paragraph I write has a central idea. That is what you have to take issue
with, not my every sentence or word. Do you even know what a paragraph is -
you god damn fucking moron!

Now go fuck yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of these noble
newsgroups - you fucking idiot!
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 16:42:01 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
it will be a contest to see whose whose invective is stronger.
Then you have lost before you even started, as always.
You are too god damn fucking stupid for me to bother with.
Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone
is actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.
Post by Edward Dolan
Each and every paragraph I write has a central idea.
Everyone can see for themselves that that is a lie.
Post by Edward Dolan
That is what you have to take issue with,
Wrong, as always.
Post by Edward Dolan
not my every sentence or word. Do you even know what a paragraph is - you god damn fucking moron!
Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, fart.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 01:03:05 UTC
[...]
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US. Both the
Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans. The
Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's due to *not* have
central banks run by the international banking cartel, which is why both
had to be goaded into going to war. Both countries would have suffered
terrible deprivations due to the sanctions put in place by the bankers.
Central banks run by the international banking cartel were illegally
forced on both countries following WW2.
Germany under Hitler wanted more "living space". Japan under the military
wanted more natural resources. They both thought they could get what they
wanted via military force, but the USSR and the US said nothing doing in no
uncertain terms.
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
[...]
They will not be called that I grant you, but they will not be all that
different in their effects. The Russians under Communism were being ruled by
despots no different than the Tsars. How was Stalin any different than Ivan
the Terrible?
The Tsars, and well as the post-Stalin Soviet Politburo were Russians, and
only repressed the people to the extent they thought necessary to hold
onto power. The Soviets under Lenin and Stalin were primarily foreigners
of Khazarian heritage, and therefore slaughtered millions of Russians,
Ukrainians, etc without any more compunction than McDonald's has
slaughtering cattle (since that is what they considered the Russian people
to be).
The Russians have been into slaughtering fellow Russians ever since there
was a Russia.
[...]
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
But only to replace it with more of the same. The Muslim religion
predisposes them to favor strong man rule. The Arab spring will result in
the usual Arab winter.
[...]
Ed, your ignorant bias is showing once again.
Name a single Arab democracy in the entire Middle East.
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 01:19:02 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US.
Both the Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans. The Germans were too which is why
they almost won the wars in Europe.
Japan and Germany had the best economies in the 1930's due to *not*
have central banks run by the international banking cartel, which is
why both had to be goaded into going to war. Both countries would
have suffered terrible deprivations due to the sanctions put in
place by the bankers. Central banks run by the international banking
cartel were illegally forced on both countries following WW2.
Germany under Hitler wanted more "living space".
Germany wanted a lot more than just that.
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan under the military wanted more natural resources.
Hardly surprising given US sanctions after Nanking.
Post by Edward Dolan
They both thought they could get what they wanted via military force,
That wasnt the reason for Pearl Harbor.
Post by Edward Dolan
but the USSR and the US said nothing doing in no uncertain terms.
Not with Germany the US didnt.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
They will not be called that I grant you, but they will not be all
that different in their effects. The Russians under Communism were being ruled by despots no different than the
Tsars. How was Stalin any different than Ivan the Terrible?
The Tsars, and well as the post-Stalin Soviet Politburo were
Russians, and only repressed the people to the extent they thought
necessary to hold onto power. The Soviets under Lenin and Stalin
were primarily foreigners of Khazarian heritage, and therefore
slaughtered millions of Russians, Ukrainians, etc without any more
compunction than McDonald's has slaughtering cattle (since that is
what they considered the Russian people to be).
The Russians have been into slaughtering fellow Russians ever since there was a Russia.
Not as enthusiastically as Stalin did.
Fools ran the same line about South America too.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 02:47:49 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany under Hitler wanted more "living space".
Germany wanted a lot more than just that.
That was the main thing that Germany wanted. Of course it meant that the
Slavs would have to go.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan under the military wanted more natural resources.
Hardly surprising given US sanctions after Nanking.
Japan had other ways of acquiring resources, like maybe purchasing them the
way we do with Arab oil.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
They both thought they could get what they wanted via military force,
That wasnt the reason for Pearl Harbor.
Japan had to neutralize American power in the Pacific because they knew we
would not stand for their naked aggression.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
but the USSR and the US said nothing doing in no uncertain terms.
Not with Germany the US didnt.
We were always pro-British from the beginning. Churchill saw to that.
[...]
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 06:56:51 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany under Hitler wanted more "living space".
Germany wanted a lot more than just that.
That was the main thing that Germany wanted.
Wrong. If that was all they wanted, there was no need to attack Russia
after they had grabbed all the living space they could ever use.
Post by Edward Dolan
Of course it meant that the Slavs would have to go.
You havent got a fucking clue about the basics.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan under the military wanted more natural resources.
Hardly surprising given US sanctions after Nanking.
Japan had other ways of acquiring resources,
Fantasy with the only resource that mattered much, oil.
Post by Edward Dolan
like maybe purchasing them the way we do with Arab oil.
Pity no one would sell oil to them after the sanctions were imposed.

There was no middle east oil at that time.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
They both thought they could get what they wanted via military force,
That wasnt the reason for Pearl Harbor.
Japan had to neutralize American power in the Pacific because they knew we would not stand for their naked aggression.
How odd that the US did nothing militarily when it demostrated
the most flagrant naked aggression with China.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
but the USSR and the US said nothing doing in no uncertain terms.
Not with Germany the US didnt.
We were always pro-British from the beginning.
But not enough to do anything militarily.
Post by Edward Dolan
Churchill saw to that.
Nope, because that was the origin of those that mattered in the US.
Edward Dolan

Rod Speed
2011-08-08 16:45:08 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Each and every paragraph I write has a central idea.
Pity its a such a completely mindless steaming turd of an idea in that particular case.

<reams of your juvenile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 00:29:25 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T°m ***@n
Post by Edward Dolan
Western Civilization is founded on the early Christian Church and
springs essentially from the Medieval period. Roman Civilization
fell of its own rottenness, and the West is now well on its way
to falling from similar rottenness. Of course, jerks from the UK
know all about the fall of empires.
Jerks from the US will soon also have first-hand knowledge about
the collapse of an empire.
Fools have been running that line for almost a century now.
Yes, but it is really going to happen in this century.
Fools have been ran that line for the whole of the last century too.
Fools no doubt last century, but wise men this century.
Not a chance. Empires dont collapse, the most
they ever do is just fade away in modern times.

And that isnt going to happen either. America is STILL where almost all
of the full commercialisation of almost all technology happens first, most
recently with the net, google, ebay, paypal, DNA, the PC etc etc etc.

Have fun lising what Japan ever managed in that regard. Just games consoles basically.

China hasnt even managed something like that.
Post by Edward Dolan
Or do you think the US can go on forever like it has been?
Presumably not forever, but it will certainly manage another century fine.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Didnt happen, and it fact the US came to completely dominate the entire world militarily and completely imploded the
entire world financial system TWICE.
Yes, you are describing the 20th century
Nope, the second complete implosion of the entire
world financial system happened in the 21st century.
Post by Edward Dolan
when the US was relatively untouched by the world wars.
There wont be any more world wars, nukes guarantee that.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
China will be the new super power
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan is a small island off the coast of Asia.
And Britain was a small island off the coast of europe
and invented the industrial revolution anyway.

And when that particular empire came to an end,
it just faded into obscurity, it didnt collapse.

Neitherdid the Spanish or Portugese empires either.
Post by Edward Dolan
China is a continental power.
Fat lot of good that ever did it when that fool Mao was ruling the roost.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
and it will know how to sustain that power.
Fools ran the same line about Japan. Didnt happen.
Japan made the colossal mistake of going to war against the US.
Yes, but thats not the reason its between a rock and hard place now economically.
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans.
And America completely dominates the world militarily anyway.

The Chinese were nothing even remotely resembling anything like highly
disciplined during the Cultural Revolution when many of the kids tossed
their teachers out of the windows of mulitistory buildings quite literally.
No one else has ever seen anything like that in modern times.
Post by Edward Dolan
The Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
But they lost very spectacularly to the undisciplined Americans anyway.

They were never going to win against America.

Their only hope was that America would stay out of yet another
example of the stupid europeans firiously ripping each others throats
out in every generation. Pearl Harbor eliminated that possibility.

AND the Marshall Plan ensured that we wouldnt see a repeat in the next generation too.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
It is not fucked-up like the Soviet Union was.
It did fuck up MUCH worse when that fool Mao ruled the roost.
Even so, China is NOT Russia. The people are different.
Sure, they have certainly handled the move away from
communism much better than Russia ever did. But thats
not going to see them rule the world any century soon.

And it remains to be seen if they are actually
stupid enough to blow it completely, again.
Post by Edward Dolan
All democracies are doomed.
Fools have been running that line ever since it was invented.
Democracies are very recent experiments in self-government.
Pigs arse they are. Its been around since ancient Greece.
Post by Edward Dolan
There is no guarantee they will be around for long.
Its been around for 2 millennia already, its doing fine.

There no chance any of the great democracys will go for dictatorship again.

The stupid english tried that with Cromwell and they wont be that stupid again.

America never was stupid enough to try it. Neither
were any of the other great democracys either.
Post by Edward Dolan
Slavery is the natural condition of mankind, not freedom.
Irrelevant to whether we will ever see that widespread again.

Rape and pillage is the natural condition of mankind,
and we have worked out how to stop all but the
absolute dregs of society doing it much anymore.

We didnt see a return to that during the Great Depression.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
It is in fact the alternatives that have ALL been doomed, often suprisingly quickly like with communism.
Nope,
Yep.
Post by Edward Dolan
tyrannies have been around forever.
No particular tyranny has lasted very long.
Post by Edward Dolan
Africa is a good example of the type.
Doesnt happen in the modern first and second world much anymore.

What happens in the armpits of the world like africa is completely irrelevant.
Post by Edward Dolan
People do not mind being ruled by thugs provided the thugs give them a minimum livelihood.
Have fun explaining why we dont see that in the modern first and second world.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
We will never see absolute monarchys again, you watch.
They will not be called that I grant you, but they will not be all that different in their effects.
Mindlessly silly. Nothing like that has happened
in any of the great democracys, and wont.

Even Lee Quan Yew has only managed two generations.

Couchescu didnt even manage two.

Adolf didnt even manage one.
Post by Edward Dolan
The Russians under Communism were being ruled by despots no different than the Tsars.
Very different, you dont see hereditary power there anymore.
Post by Edward Dolan
How was Stalin any different than Ivan the Terrible?
We never saw any of his kids other than a complete irrelevancy.
Post by Edward Dolan
It does not matter if the ruler declares that his power comes from the people or that it comes from God. The result is
the same.
Mindlessly silly. Nothing like the same.
Post by Edward Dolan
Communism in the Soviet Union was as much a religion as Christianity was under the Tsars.
But even Stalin didnt manage to have any of his kids
running anything that mattered once he was gone.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
They simply are not as efficient as dictatorships.
Have fun listing even a single one that has lasted
anything like any of the great democracys have.
The pharaohs of Egypt lasted thousands of years.
Thats not a single dictator.
Post by Edward Dolan
All the monarchies of Europe lasted for hundreds of years.
Those werent dictators either. You've slithered off to something else entirely.

NONE of the dictators have lasted long than the dictator did.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Oriental despotism has always been the favored form of governance of mankind from a historical perspective.
So were absolute monarchys, now long gone.
Not gone, just existing under different trappings.
There is nothing like them left. Only Lee Quan Yew
and Kim Il Song have even managed two generations.

Thats nothing like real absolute monarchys.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explain why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
Post by Edward Dolan
The Arab spring will result in the usual Arab winter.
We'll see. Fools ran the same line about South America at one time. Didnt happen.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Even the English will not give up their monarchy.
Liz is completely irrelevant. BigEars will be in spades.
So why don't the English give up their monarchy?
They will when they have BigEars as king.

Liz managed to not fuck up too badly. Her main terminal stupidity
was forcing BigEars to marry that stupid brainless cow that got turned
into a hamburger in some tunnel in France after they broke up.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 02:18:06 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Fools no doubt last century, but wise men this century.
Not a chance. Empires dont collapse, the most
they ever do is just fade away in modern times.
The Soviet Union collapsed almost overnight.
Post by Rod Speed
And that isnt going to happen either. America is STILL where almost all
of the full commercialisation of almost all technology happens first, most
recently with the net, google, ebay, paypal, DNA, the PC etc etc etc.
It doesn't matter where something happens first, it only matters where it
happens best.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Or do you think the US can go on forever like it has been?
Presumably not forever, but it will certainly manage another century fine.
Nope, I don't think so, but time will tell. Glad I won't be here for it
though.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Didnt happen, and it fact the US came to completely dominate the entire
world militarily and completely imploded the entire world financial
system TWICE.
Yes, you are describing the 20th century
Nope, the second complete implosion of the entire
world financial system happened in the 21st century.
The US is in a state of decline as is Europe. The new world powers will be
China, India and Brazil, all continental powers. Russia still has potential
too.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan is a small island off the coast of Asia.
And Britain was a small island off the coast of europe
and invented the industrial revolution anyway.
Island nations are very strange. They sometimes enjoy an advantage which can
give them an edge, but sooner or later they will always succumb to a
superior continental power. The UK now lives in reduced circumstances
compared to France and Germany. And Russia still looms over Europe.
Post by Rod Speed
And when that particular empire came to an end,
it just faded into obscurity, it didnt collapse.
I think what happened in India could fairly be described as a collapse.
Great Britain was no longer great after India was lost.
Post by Rod Speed
Neither did the Spanish or Portugese empires either.
Neither of them lasted long. They were essentially paper empires built on
stealing gold from overseas.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans.
And America completely dominates the world militarily anyway.
Yes, thanks to conservatives like me and no thanks to liberals like Tom
Sherman. The US military is the very best thing about America. The rest of
America is becoming increasingly rotten.
Post by Rod Speed
The Chinese were nothing even remotely resembling anything like highly
disciplined during the Cultural Revolution when many of the kids tossed
their teachers out of the windows of mulitistory buildings quite literally.
No one else has ever seen anything like that in modern times.
Nope, it takes discipline to do something like that. They were very
methodical about it ... following orders from on high.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
But they lost very spectacularly to the undisciplined Americans anyway.
The Germans lost to the Russians in the East. The entire war in the West was
a sideshow. To this day, I can't figure out what the Americans were doing in
North Africa, Sicily and Italy. I think that was all Churchill's idea. He
was almost as dumb a general as Hitler and Stalin.
Post by Rod Speed
They were never going to win against America.
Their only hope was that America would stay out of yet another
example of the stupid europeans firiously ripping each others throats
out in every generation. Pearl Harbor eliminated that possibility.
The war was settled on the plains of Russia. Most Americans are entirely
ignorant of the war on the eastern front. However, I think Tom Sherman knows
about it.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Democracies are very recent experiments in self-government.
Pigs arse they are. Its been around since ancient Greece.
Nope, that was a society built on slaves. You are not only ignorant of
recent history, but also of ancient history.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Slavery is the natural condition of mankind, not freedom.
Irrelevant to whether we will ever see that widespread again.
Rape and pillage is the natural condition of mankind,
and we have worked out how to stop all but the
absolute dregs of society doing it much anymore.
Human nature has not changed since the beginning of our species. Even our
institutions haven't changed all that much.
Post by Rod Speed
We didnt see a return to that during the Great Depression.
That was a far different generation than exists today.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
It does not matter if the ruler declares that his power comes from the
people or that it comes from God. The result is the same.
Mindlessly silly. Nothing like the same.
The people are treated like subjects and the power of the rulers is
justified by the ideology. It is the same.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Communism in the Soviet Union was as much a religion as Christianity was under the Tsars.
But even Stalin didnt manage to have any of his kids
running anything that mattered once he was gone.
Who cares about kids, you fucking idiot! The tyranny lived on long after his
death. That is what I mean by dictatorship.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explain why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least - you fucking idiot!
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Liz managed to not fuck up too badly. Her main terminal stupidity
was forcing BigEars to marry that stupid brainless cow that got turned
into a hamburger in some tunnel in France after they broke up.
The English still like their monarchy no matter how fucked-up it gets. That
is one of many reasons why I do not like the English. The French (another
people whom I despise) at least disposed of their monarchy correctly.
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 06:44:21 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Fools no doubt last century, but wise men this century.
Not a chance. Empires dont collapse, the most
they ever do is just fade away in modern times.
The Soviet Union collapsed almost overnight.
Like hell it did. Nothing even remotely resembling anything
like collapse, any more than with the British Empire either.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
And that isnt going to happen either. America is STILL where almost
all of the full commercialisation of almost all technology happens first, most recently with the net, google, ebay,
paypal, DNA, the PC etc etc etc.
It doesn't matter where something happens first, it only matters where it happens best.
It STILL happens best with all of the net, google, ebay, paypal, DNA, movies,
music, PC software, aircraft, military hardware, pharmaceuticals etc etc etc.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Or do you think the US can go on forever like it has been?
Presumably not forever, but it will certainly manage another century fine.
Nope,
Yep.
Post by Edward Dolan
I don't think so,
It will anyway. Like I said, almost none of the most recent developements in
the net, google, ebay, paypal, DNA, movies, music, PC software, aircraft, military
hardware, pharmaceuticals etc etc etc are happening anywhere else much.
Post by Edward Dolan
but time will tell.
It will indeed. But its already told with Japan and will do with China too.
Post by Edward Dolan
Glad I won't be here for it though.
More fool you. We wont see anything like the PC or DNA from anyone else anytime soon.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Didnt happen, and it fact the US came to completely dominate the entire world militarily and completely imploded
the entire world financial system TWICE.
Yes, you are describing the 20th century
Nope, the second complete implosion of the entire
world financial system happened in the 21st century.
The US is in a state of decline as is Europe.
Thats just plain wrong living standards wise. You alwasy see some real
downsides with the complete implosion of the entire world financial system
and some fools like you claim that its the end of civilisation as we know it,
but it never ever is. Fools claimed the same thing with the Great Depression
and America went on to leave the entire rest of the world for dead militarily
and economically.
Post by Edward Dolan
The new world powers will be China, India and Brazil,
Not a chance. Have fun listing anything like the PC or DNA that has come out of any of them.

China and India couldnt even manage the most basic scientific medicine or vaccination etc.
Post by Edward Dolan
all continental powers.
Britain didnt need to be to invent the industrial revolution and
completely dominate the entire world economically for a while.

Neither did Japan.
Post by Edward Dolan
Russia still has potential too.
Not chance. Those fools couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Japan is a small island off the coast of Asia.
And Britain was a small island off the coast of europe
and invented the industrial revolution anyway.
Island nations are very strange.
Some of them are, plenty of them arent.
Post by Edward Dolan
They sometimes enjoy an advantage which can give them an edge,
That isnt what produced the industrial revolution.
Post by Edward Dolan
but sooner or later they will always succumb to a superior continental power.
Plenty of continental powers succumbed to the islands of Britain and Japan.
Post by Edward Dolan
The UK now lives in reduced circumstances compared to France and Germany.
But still leave most of europe for dead and its very arguable with France anyway.

Have fun listing anything much that has come out of France since Napoleon.
Post by Edward Dolan
And Russia still looms over Europe.
Pigs arse it does.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
And when that particular empire came to an end,
it just faded into obscurity, it didnt collapse.
I think what happened in India could fairly be described as a collapse.
You're wrong, and it wasnt an empire anyway.
Post by Edward Dolan
Great Britain was no longer great after India was lost.
It only lost India because two world wars crippled it economically.

It did fine after it lost America.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Neither did the Spanish or Portugese empires either.
Neither of them lasted long.
They still didnt collapse. Neither did the Netherlands.
Post by Edward Dolan
They were essentially paper empires built on stealing gold from overseas.
Thats just plain wrong empire wise.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Both the Japanese and Chinese are highly displined peoples compared to Americans.
And America completely dominates the world militarily anyway.
Yes, thanks to conservatives like me
Nope, nothing whatever due to fools like you.

Its essentially the result of Pearl Harbor and the Cold War.
Post by Edward Dolan
and no thanks to liberals like Tom Sherman.
Its fools like you that wanted to stay out of WW2 until Pearl
Harbor meant the fools like you were completely irrelevant.
Post by Edward Dolan
The US military is the very best thing about America.
Nope, first commercialisation of almost all technology that matters is.
Post by Edward Dolan
The rest of America is becoming increasingly rotten.
Fools like you have been claiming that since before the civil war.
Post by Edward Dolan
it takes discipline to do something like that.
Mindlessly silly. The Japs were never that stupid.
Post by Edward Dolan
They were very methodical about it ... following orders from on high.
Even sillier. Even Mao never told anyone to toss their teachers out of
the windows of multistory buildings.

The fools that did that did that off their own bat and no one had the balls
to try and stop them, because if they didnt watch out, they'd be next.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Germans were too which is why they almost won the wars in Europe.
But they lost very spectacularly to the undisciplined Americans anyway.
The Germans lost to the Russians in the East.
And that wouldnt have happened without the military hardware supplied by the US.
Post by Edward Dolan
The entire war in the West was a sideshow.
And that wouldnt have been the case if Russia had not been supplied with military hardware by the US.
Post by Edward Dolan
To this day, I can't figure out what the Americans were doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
It was believed to be a better approach than a direct attack on Germany itself from
Britain. They were right, that approach saw Germany fighting all over the place,
with military resources that didnt come even close to being enough to do that.
Post by Edward Dolan
I think that was all Churchill's idea.
You're wrong.
Post by Edward Dolan
He was almost as dumb a general as Hitler and Stalin.
Yes, but it wasnt his idea.

It was his idea for the US to fight Germany
first before Japan and he was right on that.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
They were never going to win against America.
Their only hope was that America would stay out of yet another
example of the stupid europeans firiously ripping each others throats
out in every generation. Pearl Harbor eliminated that possibility.
The war was settled on the plains of Russia.
Only because of the massive supplies of military hardware from the US.
Post by Edward Dolan
Most Americans are entirely ignorant of the war on the eastern front. However, I think Tom Sherman knows about it.
You clearly dont understand that without the military hardware
from the US, the russians would never have been able to resist
Hitler and wouldnt have been able to do Stalingrad etc. They
would have put their hands up like they did in WW1.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
that was a society built on slaves.
So was british and american democracy.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Slavery is the natural condition of mankind, not freedom.
Irrelevant to whether we will ever see that widespread again.
Rape and pillage is the natural condition of mankind,
and we have worked out how to stop all but the
absolute dregs of society doing it much anymore.
Human nature has not changed since the beginning of our species.
We have worked out how to move on from lych mobs
and bloody revolution to doing things differently now.
Post by Edward Dolan
Even our institutions haven't changed all that much.
Mindlessly silly. There is one hell of a difference between
a lynch mob and a decent rule of law system.

There is one hell of a diffence between a real
democracy and absolute monarchy or a dictator.

We dont even see the loser in an election refuse to leave
in the great democracys.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
We didnt see a return to that during the Great Depression.
That was a far different generation than exists today.
Sure, but we didnt see that even with the latest complete
implosion of the entire world financial system either.

We havent even seen Hoovervilles this time around either.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
It does not matter if the ruler declares that his power comes from
the people or that it comes from God. The result is the same.
Mindlessly silly. Nothing like the same.
The people are treated like subjects
Pigs arse they are. They get to decide who runs the country and
when the clowns were allowed to completely implode the entire
world financial system, again, the fool who was supposed to have
been in charge at the time got the bums rush at the ballot box he
deserved and he wasnt even stupid enough to refuse to leave either.
Post by Edward Dolan
and the power of the rulers is justified by the ideology.
Thats just political piss and wind.
Post by Edward Dolan
It is the same.
Not even remotely similar.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Communism in the Soviet Union was as much a religion as Christianity was under the Tsars.
But even Stalin didnt manage to have any of his kids
running anything that mattered once he was gone.
Who cares about kids, you fucking idiot!
Thats what dynastys are about, fuckwit.
Post by Edward Dolan
The tyranny lived on long after his death.
But didnt involve his family, unlike with a monarchy, stupid.
Post by Edward Dolan
That is what I mean by dictatorship.
You wouldnt know what a real dictatorship was if one bit you on your lard arse.

Try telling that to Couchescu. Dont be too surprised when
his corpse just laughs in your stupid pig igjorant face.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explain why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least
Pity about Indonesia which didnt.
Post by Edward Dolan
- you fucking idiot!
Wota stunning line in rational arguement you have there, fart.
Post by Edward Dolan
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
But it aint ruled by a STONG MAN, fuckwit.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Liz managed to not fuck up too badly. Her main terminal stupidity
was forcing BigEars to marry that stupid brainless cow that got
turned into a hamburger in some tunnel in France after they broke up.
The English still like their monarchy no matter how fucked-up it gets.
Have fun explaining the ones they chopped the heads off of.
Post by Edward Dolan
That is one of many reasons why I do not like the English.
You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

What you might or might not like in spades.
Post by Edward Dolan
The French (another people whom I despise) at least disposed of their monarchy correctly.
And the Russians did a better job again. At least the Russians werent
actually stupid enough to have one back again after they disposed of theirs.
Edward Dolan

Rod Speed
Thanks for running up the white flag so enthusiastically.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 14:36:29 UTC
Rod Speed (note the anonymous cowardly user name) shits all over himself yet
once again.

General Information:

"After its recent emergence in the thread "How to calculate increase
of home wireless router range?", readers of this group may find
this useful. [based on a post in comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage]

Who or What is Rod Speed?

Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod
Speed is an insecure and worthless individual who has discovered
he can enhance his own self-esteem in his own eyes by playing "the
big, hard man" on the InterNet.

Rod is believed to be from Australia.

Rod certainly posts a lot. Why is that?

It relates back to the point about boosting his own self esteem by
what amounts to effectively having a wank in public. Rod's
personality, as exemplified by his posts, means he is practically
unemployable which means he sits around at home all day festering
away and getting worse and worse. This means he posts more and
more try and boost the old failing self esteem. Being unemployed
also means he as a lot of time on his hands to post in he first
place.

But maybe Rod really is a very clever and knowledgable person?

Clever? His posts wouldn't support that theory. As far as being
knowledgable, well, Rod has posted to various aus newsgroups
including invest, comms, and politics. He has posted to all as a
self professed "expert" and flames any and all who disagree with
him. Logically, here's no way any single individual could be
more than a jack of all trades across such a wide spread of
subject matter.

But maybe Rod really is an expert in some areas?

Possibly. However, his "bedside manner" prevents him from being
taken seriously by most normal people. Also, he has damaged his
credibility in areas where he might know what he's on about by
shooting his self in the foot in areas where he does not. For
example, in the case of subject matter such as politics, even a
view held by Albert Einstein cannot be little more than an
opinion and to vociferously denigrate an opposing opinion is
simply small mindedness and bigotry, the kind of which Einstein
himself fought against his whole life.

What is Rod Speed's main modus operandi?

Simple! He shoots off a half brained opinion in response to any
other post and touts that opinion as fact. When challenged, he
responds with vociferous and rabid denigration. He has an
instantly recognisable set of schoolboy put downs limited pretty
much to the following: "Pathetic, Puerile, Little Boy, try
harder, trivial, more lies, gutless wonder, wanker, etc etc".
The fact that Rod has been unable to come up with any new insults
says a lot about his outlook and intelligence.

But why do so many people respond to Rod in turn?

It has to do with effrontery and a lack of logic. Most people
who post have some basis of reason for what they write and when
Rod retorts with his usual denigration and derision they respond
emotionally rather than logically. It's like a teacher in a
class room who has a misbehaving pupil. The teacher challenges
the pupil to explain himself and the student responds with "***
off, Big Nose!" Even thought the teacher has a fairly normal
proboscis, he gets a dent in his self-esteem and might resort to
an emotional repsonse like "yeah? well your *** wouldn't fill a
pop rivet, punk", which merely invites some oneupmanship from the
naughty pupil. Of course, the teacher should not have justified
the initial comment with a response, especially in front of the
class. The correct response was "please report to the
headmaster's office right NOW!"

What is a "RodBot"?

Some respondents in aus.invest built a "virtual Rod" which was
indiscernable from the "real" Rod. Net users could enter an
opinion or even a fact and the RoDBot would tell them they were
pathetic lying schoolboys who should be able to do better or some
equally pithy Rod Speedism.

Are you saying that Rod Speed is a Troll?

You got it!

What is the best way to handle Rod Speed?

KillFile!"
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 16:47:33 UTC
Thanks for running up the white flag so enthusiastically.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 15:22:45 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
It was believed to be a better approach than a direct attack on Germany itself from
Britain. They were right, that approach saw Germany fighting all over the place,
with military resources that didnt come even close to being enough to do that.
It was Churchill's idea to fight in the Mediterranean. All the West had to
do was to invade from Britain. Germany had already lost the war in the East.
Hitler and Stalin thought they could run the war too. They were all very bad
generals.
Post by Rod Speed
You clearly dont understand that without the military hardware
from the US, the russians would never have been able to resist
Hitler and wouldnt have been able to do Stalingrad etc. They
would have put their hands up like they did in WW1.
The Russians were turning out tanks and artillery by the thousands in short
order. US aid helped, but it was not critical.
Post by Rod Speed
Sure, but we didnt see that even with the latest complete
implosion of the entire world financial system either.
What implosion would that be - you fucking idiot! Where were the bread lines
and soup kitchens?
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explain why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least
Pity about Indonesia which didnt.
They also had strong man rule until recently.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
But it aint ruled by a STONG MAN, fuckwit.
That's exactly what they had until recently - you fucking idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The French (another people whom I despise) at least disposed of their monarchy correctly.
And the Russians did a better job again. At least the Russians werent
actually stupid enough to have one back again after they disposed of theirs.
What were Lenin and Stalin and all those that followed but a continuation of
strong man rule? They even called it a dictatorship of the proletariat.

The fact is that you do not know shit about anything. Specifically, you do
not know how to discuss an idea. It is why a paragraph means nothing to you.
Your word play and sentence deconstruction is puerile and not worth
bothering with. TM, the village simpleton, is a genius compared to you. Now
eat your own shit and drink your own piss like a good Aussie and quit
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 17:11:18 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Rod Speed (note the anonymous cowardly user name)
Guess which pathetic little prat has just go egg all over its pathetic little face, as always ?
Post by Edward Dolan
shits all over himself yet once again.
We'll see...

Noted that even you recogise that you have been done like
a fucking dinner in all the stuff you so carefully snip away.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
To this day, I can't figure out what the Americans were doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
It was believed to be a better approach than a direct attack on Germany itself from Britain. They were right, that
approach saw Germany fighting all over the place, with military resources that didnt come even close to being enough
to do that.
It was Churchill's idea to fight in the Mediterranean.
Separate matter entirely to why the US was doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.

Since it was their effort, they didnt have to do anything Churchill wanted and didnt either.
Post by Edward Dolan
All the West had to do was to invade from Britain.
Easier said than done.
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany had already lost the war in the East.
But had immense defenses on the west coast that there was nothing like in Italy.
Post by Edward Dolan
Hitler and Stalin thought they could run the war too. They were all very bad generals.
Adolf did a hell of a lot better than his generals early on.
Post by Edward Dolan
You clearly dont understand that without the military hardware
from the US, the russians would never have been able to resist
Hitler and wouldnt have been able to do Stalingrad etc. They
would have put their hands up like they did in WW1.
The Russians were turning out tanks and artillery by the thousands in short order.
And they wouldnt have been able to do that without the US support,
because where they did that would have been overrun, stupid.
Post by Edward Dolan
US aid helped, but it was not critical.
Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a fucking clue about anything at all, ever.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
We didnt see a return to that during the Great Depression.
That was a far different generation than exists today.
Sure, but we didnt see that even with the latest complete
implosion of the entire world financial system either.
What implosion would that be - you fucking idiot! Where were the bread lines and soup kitchens?
We'd invented welfare by then so we didnt need those this time around, fool.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explaining why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least
Pity about Indonesia which didnt.
They also had strong man rule until recently.
He's been gone for a long time now, fool.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
But it aint ruled by a STONG MAN, fuckwit.
That's exactly what they had until recently
Nothing like recently, fuckwit.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Edward Dolan
The French (another people whom I despise) at least disposed of their monarchy correctly.
And the Russians did a better job again. At least the Russians werent actually stupid enough to have one back again
after they disposed of theirs.
What were Lenin and Stalin and all those that followed but a
continuation of strong man rule?
We werent discussing strong man rule there, fuckwit, we were were discussing ROYALTY.
Post by Edward Dolan
They even called it a dictatorship of the proletariat.
Irrelevant to how effectively they dealt with their ROYALS, fuckwit.

<reams of your juvenile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 17:50:21 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
To this day, I can't figure out what the Americans were doing in North
Africa, Sicily and Italy.
It was believed to be a better approach than a direct attack on Germany
itself from Britain. They were right, that approach saw Germany fighting
all over the place, with military resources that didnt come even close
to being enough to do that.
It was Churchill's idea to fight in the Mediterranean.
Separate matter entirely to why the US was doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
NOT a separate matter - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany had already lost the war in the East.
But had immense defenses on the west coast that there was nothing like in Italy.
So what - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot! Germany had already lost the war
in the East.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Hitler and Stalin thought they could run the war too. They were all very bad generals.
Adolf did a hell of a lot better than his generals early on.
Some truth to that I must admit. But a few strategic retreats on the Eastern
front, which Hitler would not permit, would have saved Germany from utter
catastrophe - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!

If Hitler had stopped at the annexation of the Sudetenland, he would today
be regarded as own of the greatest German statesmen of all time. But it
doesn't matter in the long run since Germany was destined to dominate Europe
in any event - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
You clearly dont understand that without the military hardware
from the US, the russians would never have been able to resist
Hitler and wouldnt have been able to do Stalingrad etc. They
would have put their hands up like they did in WW1.
The Russians were turning out tanks and artillery by the thousands in short order.
And they wouldnt have been able to do that without the US support,
because where they did that would have been overrun, stupid.
The Russians could have retreated all the way to the Urals. What saved them
was their vast spaces - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explaining why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least
Pity about Indonesia which didnt.
They also had strong man rule until recently.
He's been gone for a long time now, fool.
Not long at all - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
But it aint ruled by a STONG MAN, fuckwit.
That's exactly what they had until recently
Nothing like recently, fuckwit.
Yes, recently - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
What were Lenin and Stalin and all those that followed but a
continuation of strong man rule?
We werent discussing strong man rule there, fuckwit, we were were discussing ROYALTY.
Who knows what the fuck you were discussing since you chop everything up
into sentences. I am talking about strong man rule, dictatorships,
monarchies and oriental despots. That is how mankind has governed himself
from time immemorial - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
They even called it a dictatorship of the proletariat.
Irrelevant to how effectively they dealt with their ROYALS, fuckwit.
Totally relevant to how mankind governs himself even after overthrowing a
previous tyrannical regime - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot!

You will never be able to follow a thought by chopping up paragraphs into
sentences - you fucking Aussie Asshole idiot! Try writing a paragraph
yourself if you are capable of focusing on a single idea - you fucking
Aussie Asshole idiot!
Rod Speed
2011-08-08 18:49:07 UTC
<all of your juvenile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
To this day, I can't figure out what the Americans were doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
It was believed to be a better approach than a direct attack on
Germany itself from Britain. They were right, that approach saw
Germany fighting all over the place, with military resources that
didnt come even close to being enough to do that.
It was Churchill's idea to fight in the Mediterranean.
Separate matter entirely to why the US was doing in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
NOT a separate matter
Corse it was. Yes, it was certainly Churchill that was into the British
involvement in the Mediterranean long before the US was even involved
in that war at all militarily, but that had absolutely nothing to do with why
the US chose to get involved in North Africa, Sicily and Italy instead of
attempting a direct attack on Germany from Britain instead.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Germany had already lost the war in the East.
But had immense defenses on the west coast that there was nothing like in Italy.
So what
So it was considered to be a better approach to attack via North Africa, Sicily and Italy instead.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Hitler and Stalin thought they could run the war too. They were all very bad generals.
Adolf did a hell of a lot better than his generals early on.
Some truth to that I must admit. But a few strategic retreats on the Eastern front, which Hitler would not permit,
would have saved Germany from utter catastrophe
You dont know that. They had lost the war by then
Post by Edward Dolan
If Hitler had stopped at the annexation of the Sudetenland, he would
today be regarded as own of the greatest German statesmen of all time.
Turned out that he got a hell of a lot more by carving up
Poland etc wth Stalin and fucking over western europe.

If he had not chosen to attack Russia, he would have ended up
with a hell of a lot more than if he had stopped at Sudetenland.

AND he couldnt have stopped at Sudetenland anyway, the immense
cost of the army he had built had to be paid for somehow.
Post by Edward Dolan
But it doesn't matter in the long run since Germany was destined to dominate Europe in any event
And they would have done that if they had not chosen to invade Russia.

The problem was that Adolf was obsessed about communism
almost as much as he was obsessed about the jews and he
was never going to get over either obsession and clearly it
was about a hell of a lot more than just living space.

There was no living space reason to attack Russia.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
You clearly dont understand that without the military hardware
from the US, the russians would never have been able to resist
Hitler and wouldnt have been able to do Stalingrad etc. They
would have put their hands up like they did in WW1.
The Russians were turning out tanks and artillery by the thousands in short order.
And they wouldnt have been able to do that without the US support,
because where they did that would have been overrun, stupid.
The Russians could have retreated all the way to the Urals.
But there was no hope of moving the industrial capacity there at that time.
Post by Edward Dolan
What saved them was their vast spaces
Useless for the production of tanks, fool.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The Muslim religion predisposes them to favor strong man rule.
Have fun explaining why the biggest Muslim country by far doesnt have that.
That is what Egypt had for some 30 years at least
Pity about Indonesia which didnt.
They also had strong man rule until recently.
He's been gone for a long time now, fool.
Not long at all
Wrong, as always.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Indonesia is badly ruled too.
But it aint ruled by a STONG MAN, fuckwit.
That's exactly what they had until recently
Nothing like recently, fuckwit.
Yes, recently
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
The French (another people whom I despise) at least disposed of their monarchy correctly.
And the Russians did a better job again. At least the Russians werent actually stupid enough to have one back again
after they disposed of theirs.
What were Lenin and Stalin and all those that followed but a
continuation of strong man rule?
We werent discussing strong man rule there, fuckwit, we were were discussing ROYALTY.
Who knows what the fuck you were discussing
Even someone as stupid as you should be able to work out what was
being discussed there if someone was actually stupid enough to lend
you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.
Post by Edward Dolan
since you chop everything up into sentences.
Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, as always.
Post by Edward Dolan
I am talking about strong man rule, dictatorships, monarchies and oriental despots.
Everyone can see for themselves that you werent there, liar.
Post by Edward Dolan
That is how mankind has governed himself from time immemorial
And then the world moved on, centurys ago in some places like america, fool.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 21:53:38 UTC
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
If Hitler had stopped at the annexation of the Sudetenland, he would
today be regarded as one of the greatest German statesmen of all time.
Turned out that he got a hell of a lot more by carving up
Poland etc wth Stalin and fucking over western europe.
It was the carving up of Poland that caused the war - you Dumb Fucking
Aussie Asshole Bastard!
Post by Rod Speed
If he had not chosen to attack Russia, he would have ended up
with a hell of a lot more than if he had stopped at Sudetenland.
He had to stop at the Sudetenland since that was the maximum the West would
put up with - you Dumb Fucking Aussie Asshole Bastard!
Post by Rod Speed
AND he couldnt have stopped at Sudetenland anyway, the immense
cost of the army he had built had to be paid for somehow.
The hell you say! How do we know you are not lying?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it - you Dumb Fucking Aussie
Asshole Bastard!
Post by Rod Speed
And they would have done that if they had not chosen to invade Russia.
Like I said, the Germans were destined to dominate Europe. They are simply
more industrious than any other Europeans.
Post by Rod Speed
The problem was that Adolf was obsessed about communism
almost as much as he was obsessed about the jews and he
was never going to get over either obsession and clearly it
was about a hell of a lot more than just living space.
Yes, Hitler was the main problem all right. No question about it! But the
justification for moving to the East was living room for Germans - you Dumb
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
What were Lenin and Stalin and all those that followed but a
continuation of strong man rule?
We werent discussing strong man rule there, fuckwit, we were were discussing ROYALTY.
Who knows what the fuck you were discussing
Even someone as stupid as you should be able to work out what was
being discussed there if someone was actually stupid enough to lend
you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.
Keep blathering away in chopped sentences (which no one will ever read) and
prove yourself indeed one Dumb Fucking Aussie Asshole Bastard!

I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down. Speed
fucks are no good. You want to go slow.

And learn how to edit a post or get lost - you god damn ignorant son of a
bitch!
Rod Speed
2011-08-09 06:15:02 UTC
<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belong>
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
If Hitler had stopped at the annexation of the Sudetenland, he would today be regarded as one of the greatest German
statesmen of all time.
Turned out that he got a hell of a lot more by carving up
Poland etc wth Stalin and fucking over western europe.
It was the carving up of Poland that caused the war
Which he won very convincingly indeed. He fucked up
by moving on from winning that war to attacking Russia.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
If he had not chosen to attack Russia, he would have ended up
with a hell of a lot more than if he had stopped at Sudetenland.
He had to stop at the Sudetenland since that was the maximum the West would put up with
The west was completely irrelevant, he won that particular
war very convincingly indeed, as he always intended to do.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
AND he couldnt have stopped at Sudetenland anyway, the immense
cost of the army he had built had to be paid for somehow.
The hell you say! How do we know you are not lying?
Have a look at history sometime. How he funded the army
and what prospects he ever had of repaying those loans if
he had stopped at the Sudetenland. None, zero, nada, ziltch.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
But it doesn't matter in the long run since Germany was destined to dominate Europe in any event
And they would have done that if they had not chosen to invade Russia.
Like I said, the Germans were destined to dominate Europe.
They wouldnt have done that if they had just stopped at the Sudetenland.
Post by Edward Dolan
They are simply more industrious than any other Europeans.
You need a hell of a lot more than that to dominate europe at that time.
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
The problem was that Adolf was obsessed about communism
almost as much as he was obsessed about the jews and he
was never going to get over either obsession and clearly it
was about a hell of a lot more than just living space.
Yes, Hitler was the main problem all right. No question about it!
Not just the problem, he was also the solution to the economic
mess Germany was in at that time. Using precisely the same
approach that FDR used in the US at that time.
Post by Edward Dolan
But the justification for moving to the East was living room for Germans
But that was clearly not the justication for attacking Russia,
because by that time he already had much more living spade
than Germany could ever possibly use.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belong>
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 07:04:11 UTC
[...]

Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
It was the carving up of Poland that caused the war
Which he won very convincingly indeed. He fucked up
by moving on from winning that war to attacking Russia.
Because he wanted to create living space for Germans in the East - you dumb
son of a bitch!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
If he had not chosen to attack Russia, he would have ended up
with a hell of a lot more than if he had stopped at Sudetenland.
He had to stop at the Sudetenland since that was the maximum the West would put up with
The west was completely irrelevant, he won that particular
war very convincingly indeed, as he always intended to do.
There was no war over the Sudetenland - you dumb son of a bitch! The war
began with the invasion of Poland - you dumb son of a bitch!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
But it doesn't matter in the long run since Germany was destined to
dominate Europe in any event
And they would have done that if they had not chosen to invade Russia.
Like I said, the Germans were destined to dominate Europe.
They wouldnt have done that if they had just stopped at the Sudetenland.
Germany dominates Europe today and is much smaller in land area and
population than it was during Hitler's regime prior to the invasion of
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
But the justification for moving to the East was living room for Germans
But that was clearly not the justication for attacking Russia,
because by that time he already had much more living spade
than Germany could ever possibly use.
Germany had a growing population which had already overflowed its
traditional borders. Hitler meant to make room for Germans in the East and
this meant Russia - you dumb son of a bitch!

Rod Speed
2011-08-09 09:42:16 UTC
Edward Dolan wrote just the pig ignorant shit thats all it can ever manage.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 19:40:19 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Edward Dolan wrote just the pig ignorant shit thats all it can ever manage.
The Aussie Rod Speed is the expert on puerile shit since he eats it fresh
every day like all Aborigines and then regurgitates it to Usenet.
Rod Speed
2011-08-09 20:53:08 UTC
Edward Dolan wrote just the pig ignorant shit thats all it can ever manage.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 22:14:37 UTC
You are less than a sniffing, tainted, dampish fuckface. You are a
moiling, idle, encysted looter. You are a pimping, sun-dried,
heat-releasing flummery. You frolicking, rancid, loopy yes-man. You
evacuating, overweening, stodgy goblin. You stammering, motionless, just
potty-trained imbecile. You are a screaking, arse-faced, overexcited
arse. You are a nidificating, empty-headed, shuffling gull-catcher. You
intonating, symbiotic, contrived grandma. You collapsing, illogical,
teeming flirt-gill. You are less than a vomiting, baffled, melancholic
death-token. You are a squalling, puppyish, blanched snotfuck. You are
less than a dizzying, strip-mined, rash hayseed. You burning,
flap-mouthed, floppy fugitive. You nitrifying, impertinent, slapstick
zigzagger. You are a groveling, domesticated, ransacked telephonist. You
are a freaking, droll, bearded wretch. You flopping, moldering, foppish
homo. You are a farrowing, askew, abject waste of space. You
bellyaching, brainwashed, pudgy gipsy. You are a stooping, stemless,
squashed testicle. You are a bellowing, gushy, irreligious cornflake.
You bitching, moribund, dud gimcrack. You sniffing, high voltage,
overstrung pituitary gland. You waddling, light-fingered, pessimum flea
beetle. You officiating, negligible, deliquescent garbage carter. You
drooling, garbled, one-celled flypaper. You are less than a
generalising, infective, consumptive neuter. You are a baffling, rotten,
bucktooth piece of dog excrement. You cankering, disoriented, suspicious
fuck-knuckle.
2011-08-10 21:45:41 UTC
This time is for real...

http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/?l1=Coming+Soon%3A&l2=the&l3=End+of+the&l4=American+Empire!

The Military Empire crumbles after the Economic Empire. Nobody wants to serve in the Imperial Army.
JimmyMac
2011-08-08 21:10:26 UTC
[...]
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and political
correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution of
imported, divergent, incompatible cultures. Multiculturalism paved
the road to the ruination of every democracy and history is beginning
to repeat itself. Cultural relativism and political correctness
should not dictate unrestricted tolerance. Whereas tolerance is a
virtue, its adjacent neighbors are indifference, complacency, apathy,
and frailty. Tolerance must have limits. Many of us have been
brainwashed by a culture of tolerance. Mention this to the
brainwashed and they are quick to label the message hate speech and
the messenger intolerant. Intolerance of the intolerant is not
hatred.
Just zis Guy, you know?
2011-08-08 21:22:30 UTC
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and
political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution
of imported, divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their funny
names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes of the
Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs and Aldrins?

- --
smharding
2011-08-08 21:44:46 UTC
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and
political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution
of imported, divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their funny
names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes of the
Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs and Aldrins?
Depends on how it's done.

All those names you mentioned integrated into an English speaking, largely
English rooted political system.

They may have kept their own cultural and linguistic heritage, but it was
more confined to the local neighborhoods or communities. Certainly not at a
national level.

However, what would have happened if each one of those groups decided they
wanted nothing to do with the English based system and language of the
country they immigrated to?

Officially bilingual countries have a tough enough time of it (usually one
language wins out over the other and the country isn't really bilingual, but
fragmented into two parts). Canada is somewhat that way; quite a few countries
in Africa are that way (English/French). Compound that effect with more than
just two linguistic/cultural centers.

One can have lots of cultural roots in a country, but one needs some sort of
commonality (usually at least language) to bind the parts together. One is
in danger of a sort of balkanization if each goes its own way.

SMH
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 22:16:32 UTC
Post by smharding
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
Post by JimmyMac
[...]
Excellent post SMH. Let's add Belgium to the list of countries that are
permanently fucked-up because of two languages and two cultures. The
solution? Flanders goes to the Netherlands and Wallonia goes to France. End
of Belgium which was never much of a country anyway. I would know what to do
about Luxemburg too!
T°m Sherm@n
2011-09-02 02:19:45 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Excellent post SMH. Let's add Belgium to the list of countries that are
permanently fucked-up because of two languages and two cultures. The
solution? Flanders goes to the Netherlands and Wallonia goes to France. End
of Belgium which was never much of a country anyway. I would know what to do
about Luxemburg too!
Besides being the foulest swear word in the Galaxy, Belgium also annoys
the French. The latter should be enough for Ed Dolan. ;)
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
T°m Sherm@n
2011-09-02 02:18:09 UTC
Post by smharding
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
Post by JimmyMac
[...]
Since I am already being libeled as a racist and Nazi sympathizer by the
morally bankrupt, I will point out that one group that has many member
putting their tribal identity above national identity is the Jews. This
was reasonable behavior per-Enlightenment, but now can be treasonous in
the case of Sayanim and neo-cons.
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Edward Dolan
2011-09-02 08:15:10 UTC
Post by T°m ***@n
Since I am already being libeled as a racist and Nazi sympathizer by the
morally bankrupt, I will point out that one group that has many member
putting their tribal identity above national identity is the Jews. This
was reasonable behavior per-Enlightenment, but now can be treasonous in
the case of Sayanim and neo-cons.
Tribal identities only exist in impoverished third world countries like Arab
Muslim Libya. All of Africa south of the Sahara is also composed of tribes
rather than nations.

The neo-cons should be put in total permanent charge of US foreign policy
since only they have any sense. Also it would have been far better if Cheney
had been president instead of Bush.

The only morally bankrupt souls I know hereabouts are anti-Zionists.
However, a Jew who is anti-Zionist is not only bankrupt, but treasonous.
However, you can always depend on Jews to be their own worst enemies. Or as
Pogo put it, we have met the enemy and he is us!
T°m Sherm@n
2011-09-03 04:54:43 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by T°m ***@n
[...]
Good to see Ed is still up to ranting silliness. :)
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-08 22:01:34 UTC
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and
political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution
of imported, divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their funny
names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes of the
Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs and Aldrins?
The US does not need any more immigrants. In fact, it hasn't needed any more
since the 1950's. Let them go the UK instead since that tiny kingdom by the
sea is already fucked-up. Yea, burn London down. Who cares! Certainly not
Guy Chapman.
Rod Speed
2011-08-09 06:17:53 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced multiculturalism The principles of cultural
relativism and political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution of imported, divergent,
incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their
funny names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes
of the Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs
and Aldrins?
The US does not need any more immigrants. In fact, it hasn't needed
any more since the 1950's.
Wrong, as always. There's a reason that the US doesnt have the
same demographic problem that Japan has. Its the migrants, stupid.

Someone has to pay the taxes that allows bludgers like you to bludge off the state forever.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 07:21:31 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and political
correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution of imported,
divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their
funny names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes
of the Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs
and Aldrins?
The US does not need any more immigrants. In fact, it hasn't needed
any more since the 1950's.
Wrong, as always. There's a reason that the US doesnt have the
same demographic problem that Japan has. Its the migrants, stupid.
What problem does Japan have? Are there bread lines and soup kitchens over
there? The Japanese are one of the smartest people on earth to keep
immigration nonexistent - you dumb son of a bitch!

God damn immigrants create more problems than they solve. You are welcome to
however many you want in Aussie land. There are billions of people just to
the north and they are not Anglo-Saxons. Enjoy the multiculturalism they
will bring to you - you dumb son of a bitch!
Post by Rod Speed
Someone has to pay the taxes that allows bludgers like you to bludge off the state forever.
You have got me confused with yourself - you dumb son of a bitch! I get
absolutely nothing from the state - you dumb son of a bitch!
Rod Speed
2011-08-09 09:46:57 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Just zis Guy, you know?
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we
embraced multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism
and political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the
solution of imported, divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German
or Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle.
It's certain they would make no contribution to US society with
their funny names. What good could possibly come of integrating
the likes of the Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis,
Feynmanns, Lindberghs and Aldrins?
The US does not need any more immigrants. In fact, it hasn't needed any more since the 1950's.
Wrong, as always. There's a reason that the US doesnt have the
same demographic problem that Japan has. Its the migrants, stupid.
What problem does Japan have?
Oh, just a few trivial details like an economy going nowhere for 20 fucking
years now, not enough paying taxes to pay for bludgers like you, and a
complete fuckup with nuke power stations the likes of which no one else has.
Post by Edward Dolan
The Japanese are one of the smartest people on earth to keep immigration nonexistent
Another pig ignorant lie. It isnt non existent there, you pig ignorant fool.

<reams of your pig ignorant bigotted raving flushed where it belongs>
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 19:48:42 UTC
Rod Speed (note the anonymous cowardly user name) shits all over himself yet
once again.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that
is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark of mind and dark of
heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.
Post by Rod Speed

Rod Speed
2011-08-09 20:53:31 UTC
Edward Dolan wrote just the pig ignorant shit thats all it can ever manage.
Edward Dolan
2011-08-09 22:16:35 UTC
You twittering, lumpish, susurrant flagellant. You slubbering, spoiled,
fly-eating grocery bag. You gurgling, tensionless, lesbian pig. You
badgering, outback, tart codpiece. You are a pirouetting, lubberly,
squeamish dwarf. You usuring, half-bound, winking porter. You are a
suckling, postmenopausal, smug yearling. You are a subserving,
cheese-obsessed, mucoid chemist. You hopping, asthmatic, strangled
kaiser. You are a staring, disorientated, infested onion. You qrasping,
half-baked, swimming peasant. You are a chivying, over-decorated, screwy
shit eater. You are a slumping, foolhardy, dampish pigfish. You
presupposing, puke-inducing, mop-headed cornflake. You supplicating,
spotted, sticky g-string. You are a quacking, styptic, tin-canned bum
boy. You are a puckering, flea-infested, queer yabberer. You
fanaticising, spurious, horrific salesman. You are a gumming,
subjugated, raw-boned frau. You are a kowtowing, suffusive, narcoleptic
flapper. You are less than a moralising, semisolid, cooked-over
clack-dish. You gulping, beetling, gangling yawner. You are a flapping,
tormented, swag-bellied faecal impaction. You are an officiating, mingy,
do-it-yourself hoof.
T°m Sherm@n
2011-09-02 02:20:44 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by JimmyMac
AND, this is a biggie that you neglected to mention ... we embraced
multiculturalism The principles of cultural relativism and
political correctness cannot and will not contribute to the solution
of imported, divergent, incompatible cultures.
Aye. Imagine the awful results if a whole bunch of Irish or German or
Jewish or Swedish people were to arrive in the US and settle. It's
certain they would make no contribution to US society with their funny
names. What good could possibly come of integrating the likes of the
Grants, Rooseveldts, Einsteins, Fermis, Feynmanns, Lindberghs and Aldrins?
The US does not need any more immigrants. In fact, it hasn't needed any more
since the 1950's. Let them go the UK instead since that tiny kingdom by the
sea is already fucked-up. Yea, burn London down. Who cares! Certainly not
Guy Chapman.
Looks like they took Ed's advice about burning London down.
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Rod Speed
Nope, it never got burnt down.
T°m Sherm@n
2011-09-02 02:13:11 UTC
[...]
The one group that you cannot criticize under any circumstances are
Zionists, even though they are followers of an ideology and not one
race, ethnic group or even religion. To do so will have the moral
cretins calling you a racist and Nazi sympathizer.

However, if you do so and are libeled, the best response is to tell them
to "go fuck yourselves".
--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
2011-09-02 16:40:21 UTC
Post by T°m ***@n
[...]
The best model that proves Zionism wrong is that Germany rises in ECONOMIC TERMS & QUALITY OF LIFE, while America goes down the drain. Nothing to do with Nazism. It has to do with the Germans having learned their lessons while we are still struggling with militarism. Germany is also free from the Globalization to a much higher degree. The fact is that today they export more than America while having 1/5 the population. They are also reluctant to accept the Gated Communities so prevalent in America. And they enjoy Universal Healthcare, something we are just recently addressing. But perhaps their leadership is most notorious in transportation and traffic laws. We are unwilling and unable to fix our transportation system, including the integration of fast trains and bicycles into the system.

The Jewish doctor or lawyer is waiting for you to get sick from sitting on your ass or to get injured from an accident. And politics is heavily influenced by Israel. In other words, the Jewish doctor, lawyer and politician may have had a negative influence on America.
Rod Speed
2011-09-02 19:24:53 UTC
[...]
Wrong. Those fools comprehensively fucked up the middle east.
even though they are followers of an ideology and not one
race, ethnic group or even religion.
That last is a lie.
them to "go fuck yourselves".
Edward Dolan
2011-09-02 21:27:44 UTC
"Rod Speed" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
[...]
Post by Rod Speed
That last is a lie.
Instead of calling everyone a liar, why not compose a paragraph explaining
what the problem is from your point of view - you god damn fucking miserable
wretch!
Rod Speed
2011-09-02 22:35:48 UTC
Mr Ed the Donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.
Edward Dolan
2011-09-02 23:28:30 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Mr Ed the Donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.
Rod Speed the fucked-up Aussie Asshole wrote just the puerile shit thats all
it can ever manage.
Rod Speed
Mr Ed the Donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.
Edward Dolan
Rod Speed
2011-09-04 04:21:16 UTC
Mr Ed the Donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.